Tuesday, February 24, 2009

stress is crawling up my pants and graving straight at my balls

School is so boring and exams are next week but all we did in class for today was talk about titanic which was super fun!!!
We joined the movie making competition and we chose the theme titanic which I really really look forward to doing that's why all of us can't stop discussing about it

I've got a whole list of things to get excited about after my first term exam
Which is:
1. HOLIDAY!!!!
2. Cf camp which is actually my first time but I still am excited!!
3. Jamming!!! Living the rockers life :D
4. Directoring and acting for titanic!!! Also watching the movies with my classmates which is so awesome *bimbo
5. ....and the list just goes on...

All this is making me lose my mood to study
BUT!!! Doing what is right today means no regret tomorrow ..sooo for now just study for exams

No comments: