Sunday, February 15, 2009

Laid back

haven't been posting here in a while cause have just been really busy and if I am not busy I'll be sleeping...... Anyways my house is still freaking under renovation and it's FREAKING PISSING ME OF!! Have to fraking walk upstairs everytime I wanna bathe.. So annoying!!

I freaking had the mood to do my homework but I didn't and it's all esferns fault!! I asked her for add maths homework and she told me she doesn't care about add maths anymore!!!

I BLAME YOU ESFERN!!!

Today after tuition on my way to dinner and when I was in the car....... I saw this dude standing with one leg on a higher pavement .... scratching his balls like SUPER HARD CORELY!!! And you can see on his face is like "ahhhhhh" *satisfaction was written all over his face !!! Hillarious!!

Wanted to take a picture but the car was moving and he went out of sight !!

Can just imagine a picture of him on my blog now

No comments: