Wednesday, February 18, 2009

crazy is becoming my everyday thang!!!

today is the powerrful!!!
I got stapled in the leg by arif!!!
:D
Standing next to marcus in class today and suddenly I feel this really hard smack on my leg
Then suddenly arif was running away and laughing... I'm thinking like what's so funny about smacking my leg
THEN!!! I saw the staple in his hand!!
Then I feel my pants sticking to my leg thinking did he just staple my pants to my leg ???
Put my hand down to touch my leg
HE FREAKING STAPLED MY PANTS TO MY LEG
Haha lucky thing it didn't hurt
Now my leg has to holes at the side... They look like bite marks from a vampire
Anyways It was a freaking cool experience... I was even laughing along with them

My days getting crazier everyday ... I might end up on maximum exposure or something like that someday !!!
Scared 1 day I will really injure myself cause I'm not afraid of taking risk and pain especially when I skate

I ROCK!!!!
which means you all stone

No comments: