Monday, February 16, 2009

Here I am sitting on the toilet bowl shitting ... Posting with Itouch cox I duwana go through the troublE of my mom shouting at me..

Anywyas something happened after school to me today.... Dunno whether isit a cool fun or painful experience but it's funny
My story: today after basketball in school I saw ashraf setting up the high jump stuff and I wanted to jump coz it's super fun. So...... Was running from quite a distance the I jump la... Then when I in the air I felt super geng ady. Felt like I could fly:)

Then it's like yay flew over the stick.... Then still flying very fast so I flew over the mattress and landed on the floor..then when I hit the floor I suddenly can hear the crowd go "wwooowww". Haha b4 I got up I thought I broke a bone because it was super pain!!! But then when I stood up nth was wrong ... Maybe I'm secretly superman !!!
Anywyas got up and when started walking I had a little limp because I'm a pimp ... But then now nth wrong already

I PRO!!
:)

No comments: