Monday, October 12, 2009

4.37 AM

I've been in bed for an hour and 15 minutes already. And I can't sleep. You fell asleep while texting me an hour ago.
I'm just blogging so that I have something to do since I can't sleep so this post would be just plain nonsense. Like I'm currently listening to Stadium Arcadium by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

I've went to pee 4 times in 2 hours. And I think I have diabetes because peeing frequently is 1 of it's symptoms. It's so freaking hard to even imagine not being able to eat sweets or drinking soft drinks. One day I shall create a cure for diabetes. But since I haven't studied in two days. And I don't think I'll become a scientist or some shit. I'll just hire scientists then :)



Anyways I havnt studied for 2 days already because my grandfathers birthday was yesterday. So my cousin and my
uncle from Singapore came down to kl to celebrate.
And today me my bro and my cousin went to 1u to play pool. We aslo went to batting cages and I kicked their ass at it :) I hit 12 out of 15 balls :D we played a few rounds la. And I broke one of the bats really coolly when I hit the last few ball. The head just flew off!

I think I need to get a proper life.