Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'M BACK!

Hey peeps! Thought I should start blogging again since I always am on the comp and just sit here doing nothing. I'm actually at work now and I have nothing to do (actually have something to do but lazy to), so i thought i'd come here and revive this dead blog from its long sleep! ITS ALIVE!!!!!! :O

Well yesterday was my birthday! YEA I KNOW! FINALLY 16 RIGHT?! Kinda celebrated it at 1 Utama which is one of the worst places in the world to celebrate birthdays. but I didnt really care la. I usually celebrate my birthday with my family, so yesterday was like my first time having it with friends. Though it wasnt really a celebration. spent the first half of the day wasting time with Esfern. shopping and walking around. and eating "poisonous" pretzels! then it was dinner with everyone (i dont mean EVERYONE) and it was fun! Khei Qi kinda helped with the planning :D thank you Khei Qi!

We actually planned to eat at Delicious. but due to everyones craving for Carbonara! i suggested Italiannies!!! which i think has crazy nice carbonara because of the bacon and cheeeeeseeeeee!! sex in your mouth!

At the end of the dinner they bought me a cake (banoffi pie)! :D i actually dont know who but i think its Khei Qi, Sean, Marcus, Gaston and Hong Koon! sorry if your name isnt here :D thank you for the cake (banoffi pie)! and seriously! I think its SOOOOO embarrassing when people sing you a birthday song! I dont know whether to sing along or not. Do i sit there and smile or do i sing along? And if I sing along do I sing happy birthday to ME! which is so weird! hahaha. dont think anyone feels me -.- but I just sang along anyways. Eheee!

but the day was great la :D thank you for all those that came :):) and thank you for the presents! Especially you Esfern! i think your present is the best present i have ever received in MY LIFE!!!! :')
I can say yesterday was a great day la! if you leave out all "those stuff" right Esfern? :)

MERRY CHIRSTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR NIGGAS!!!!!!!

No comments: