Saturday, April 4, 2009

FRIDAY!!!!

Haven't really been making an effort to blog but AT LEAST I still do every time I'm really free.

Soooooo........


Started out with some awesoming school.. My class got April fooled by our moral teacher, Pn. Sharon. She lied about our class splitting into 2 and merging with another class.. i suspected it to be and April fool. Im the SMARTEST in 4 BELIAN!!! BEAT THAT CHAN KEAT!!!! :P but i still fell for it in the end.. SO DID THE WHOLE CLASS!!!!

Anyways... went for cf.. but stayed only for worship becuase i went to KFC with Esfern and had ONE nugget and ONE cheesy wedges!!

then softball...
*lazy to type already*

then went slept for half an hour.. when i got up i couldnt stand up.. dont know why..
when i got out of bed and stood on my feet i fell on my knees.. got super scared.. my whole left leg was numb for like 5 minutes which was super scary!!!!

WEIRD!!!!

WENT FOR MY GRANDMOTHER SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
ate at some restaurant in KL which cost over RM 3000 for 2 tables...

CAME HOME AND FOUND OUT I LEFT MY PANTS IN SCHOOOL!!!!!!

then dropped dead on my bed..

WHHHAAAAT A DDAAAYYYYY

No comments: