Friday, November 7, 2008

ISNT SHE CUTE :)!!!!!!! SHE'S THE SIZE OF MY FEET!!!!

Kemuel's got a new dog
not exactly new
haha got it like on monday or tuesday i think
but didnt blog about it cause i was lazy to upload the picture
it's a miniature schnauzher and her name is Maple!!!
my mom and my sis named her.. didnt really like it.. but wtv la
Jadeline suggested mimi.. hahaha
now i have 2 dogs!!!
but i still prefer Sugar(my old dog) because all my new dog know how to do is shit at my drums and bite!
so i prefer Sugar!!!



this is Sugar!!!!
she is bald now and has something on her neck to stop her from scratching herself coz she has some skin problem!
bbut dont have a picture of her coz pity her...
She is 7 years old and the new dog is 7 weeeks.. but sugar is scared of the new dog!!

The new dog is jealous coz i pay more attention to Sugar then to her.

No comments: