Tuesday, November 25, 2008

another sleepless night
Abel and leon are over in my house!
and we did not sleep... been really hyper all night
ordered McD's at 4 in the morning!!!
FELT GOOOOD!!!!!

anyways... wanna post about something that caught my attention
Matthew 6:34
34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

How did i get it???
well... abel is in my house.. and he has bible study tomorrow and he has to memorise 36 bible verses
and i was looking through it and that verse juz caught my attention....

Why??
coz i think we should juz try to stop worrying about tomorrow because its already in God's hands and he will take care of it all and i've learned that i have to stop worrying so much and juz put on a smile for everyday that comes because i trust God with my future
Thank God for that verse coz it really helped :)

No comments: