Friday, September 4, 2009

It's SO cool im blogging about shitting

Im sure everyone reading this has felt the feeling of "OH SHIT I NEED TO SHIT" and then you run off to the toilet and try to release it.

Welll!!! I just had the feeling, let me describe the feeling to you. Its like you feel this bubbly feeling in your stomach, but the word bubbly seems too soft, too girly. sooo i would like to say i felt a freaking wild horse in the lower part of my digestive system. seriously it makes me really really really feel like shitting. i think its from the sour milk i drank last night! but the problemm is!!! I CANT SHIT!!!!

no im not constipated. but when i sit at the toilet bowl, NOTHING COMES OUT!!!! HOW MUCH MORE FRUSTRATING CAN YOU GET!!!!! my stomach keeps giddy upping at me but i cant freaking shit!!!! you know usually you run to the toilet and you sit down and you ahhhhhhhh!!!
HOW I WISH I COULD DO THAT!!! SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH MY STOMACH!!!!!


what a post : )

No comments: