Friday, June 26, 2009

My First Hero

heard the news this morning on the Fly.fm.....
until now i still cant believe that Michael Jackson has just died just like that... just a heart attack that took him by surprise.. what if it were to happen to you

but anyways michael jackson was my first hero..
i remember long time ago, when i was a lot younger.. i use to be crazy over him and always wait for MTV or Channel V to play his vids.. then when i watch his music videos ill just wait for the moonwalk part!!! (which by the way i thought was a trick and that something was pulling him while he acted to walk) but he is the reason i know how to moon walk and he was the first guy singer i knew *at least i think so*

but eventhough he is weird and all.. he still is a good artist and dancer... i hope he goes to heaven so ill get to meet him there and he'll teach me to dance :D:D

when i told my parents about MJ's death my mom was super *GASP* kinda reaction.. dad already knew... by the way MJ is the same age as my dad.. so they were talking about dying at such a young age. i wouldnt want something like that to hit me by surprise... got so many things i still want to do in life...

anyways.. MJ might be a sick guy but he still is the best dancer i know

No comments: