Sunday, May 3, 2009

Damn! Haven't been able to blog for a while and it's all my moms fault. She made my dad take the modem away.

I'm actually blogging with my iPod so can't really blog much.(feels good to finally be able to blog)


Anywaysssss, labour day just passed. Went back to taiping to celebrate mothers day with my grandmother.
It was nothing but plain boring.

But! The ride back was a little exciting! For the first time for a 3 plus hour trip I did not sleep at all.
Sat in the car looking out the window like I usually do. And I noticed taiping is full of mountains but called "hills" to SOMEONE!
I think I didn't fall asleep because my dad was driving at 160km/h wrecklessly which made me excited. He spent around 10 minutes trying to cut this black alphard which didn't want to give way. My dad kicked his ass.






The stupidest thing you can hear when you pick up a call is...



"Noooo why you pick up?"





:D

No comments: